Trend Micro Shellshock Detector scans your mobile device for possible risk and helps you stay away from the Bash bug.
What does Shellshock Detector check on your mobile device?
• Whether your mobile operating system is affected by the Bash bug
• Whether applications on your mobile devices are affected by the Bash bug
• Whether websites you are visiting is affected by the Bash bug
Try the Trend Micro Shellshock Detector website service:
Trend Micro is a leading global software developer and has been solving complex consumer computer problems for 20+ years with innovative industry- leading technology.
Trend Micro also provides a full mobile security suite with:
• Antivirus & Malware Cleaner, a Privacy Scanner for Facebook, Lost Device Protection, Safe Surfing, and Call & Text Filtering
• 100% detection according to Av-test.org and is also certified by PCSL and AV-Comparatives.
• Integrated backup of media files including photos, videos and music
• Unique cloud based protection, safeguarding customers from 250 million threats per day
Search the app store for "Trend Micro Mobile Security"
Get more details & insights on the Bash Bug, at our TrendLabs Security Intelligence Blog:
For this and other Trend Micro Mobile Solutions you should try searching the following terms: malware, anti-virus, anti virus, security, lost device, anti-theft, anti-loss, locate, parental controls, web filtering, URL filtering, call filtering, SMS filtering, SMS blocking, anti-spam, antispam, privacy, private information, personal info, online banking security.
Shellshock Detector is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-09-30. The program can be installed on Android.
Shellshock Detector (version 1.0) has a file size of 2.52 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.