Trend Micro Shellshock Detector scans your mobile device for possible risk and helps you stay away from the Bash bug.
What does Shellshock Detector check on your mobile device?
• Whether your mobile operating system is affected by the Bash bug
• Whether applications on your mobile devices are affected by the Bash bug
• Whether websites you are visiting is affected by the Bash bug
Try the Trend Micro Shellshock Detector website service:
Trend Micro is a leading global software developer and has been solving complex consumer computer problems for 20+ years with innovative industry- leading technology.
Trend Micro also provides a full mobile security suite with:
• Antivirus & Malware Cleaner, a Privacy Scanner for Facebook, Lost Device Protection, Safe Surfing, and Call & Text Filtering
• 100% detection according to Av-test.org and is also certified by PCSL and AV-Comparatives.
• Integrated backup of media files including photos, videos and music
• Unique cloud based protection, safeguarding customers from 250 million threats per day
Search the app store for "Trend Micro Mobile Security"
Get more details & insights on the Bash Bug, at our TrendLabs Security Intelligence Blog:
For this and other Trend Micro Mobile Solutions you should try searching the following terms: malware, anti-virus, anti virus, security, lost device, anti-theft, anti-loss, locate, parental controls, web filtering, URL filtering, call filtering, SMS filtering, SMS blocking, anti-spam, antispam, privacy, private information, personal info, online banking security.
Shellshock Detector is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-09-30. The program can be installed on Android.
Shellshock Detector (version 1.0) has a file size of 2.52 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 17 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.